Get A Free Consultation Call

Please fill the information below and we'll get right back to you.


Complete the forms below to join our VIP Team

Oops! Sorry!!

This site doesn't support Internet Explorer. Please use a modern browser like Chrome, Firefox or Edge.

Start, Grow and Scale Your Business With Us

"Scaling is only difficult when you grow your organisation like a tower instead of a city"

- Jurgen Appelo


Increase Your Online Sales

The difficulty of starting a business and especially moving your business online is knowing what tools you need in order to run your business smoothly. 

At the Market Genie, we have selected some of the best resources you'll need for the daily and weekly running of your business, that promote growth. Some of the resources listed here are free. 

It took us a while to test and select all these varied resources but we understand what it's like when you start a business. 

Join VIP Team


We Are Experts In Online Marketing


Personal Development

Starting a business can be daunting. The fear of the unknown and yet the quest to overcome. The fear could lead to your MAKE or BREAK. Learn from these trainers 


Tools and Resources

You can have the best business ideas and the best launch of your business however your tools will make the difference in your business growth. Keep your tools closer!


Education and Mentorship

Knowing what you want and what you are doing is key to growing and scaling your business. We have selected some amazing skillset training on here for you


We Help Small Businesses Make More Sales Online

We help businesses start, grow predictably and expand using the right resources. We recommend the best resources for you so that you can leverage your time to working on your business or having fun. Starting a business has its own challenges and it starts going, there are different challenges as well. Knowing the rightful resources to tap into at the right time will save you lots of money and time. 

Marketing Genie's aim is to bring all the tools and resources required for a business under one roof to make business fun for you.

Access Resource


What Our Customers Find Interesting To Read

Affiliate Marketing & Courses

Affiliate marketing involves earning a commission by promoting a product or service made by another retailer or advertiser. It is a monetisation model where the affiliate partner is rewarded a payout for providing a specific result to the retailer or advertiser.  It is simple but could go horribly wrong.

Learn More

Personal Growth Courses & Mindset

Personal growth is essential to succeed in entrepreneurship. a process of both understanding yourself and pushing yourself to reach your highest potential. It means always asking yourself who you are becoming and how you plan to get there. You need the right mindset to achieve.

Learn More

Ad Secrets And Traffic Generation

Set your Sights on a Specific Segment. Settling on a specific audience should really be your ad's starting point. Think about the visuals, the emotions and the sciences. What is a beautiful ad without traffic? Learn how to generate free traffic to your ads and website for free from our partners.

Learn More

Other Useful Resources

You'll require the below resources in order to expand predictably with every aspect of your business systemised


Powerfully-simple email marketing designed to help your small business grow - Now for free. This does 90% of the work for you leaving 10% for you to have fun!


Tracking Software

Track & Improve Your Marketing. Tracking and conversion is the most technical, tedious and least fun part of running your business online but this make is easy


This accounting software will help simplify your work, know your cash flow in order to forecast growth. Don't let your books get messy before starting. Start Now!